Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet the Team: Lori Martin


Here on our team's blog, we will be posting each team member's "WHY" regarding the trip in January. All of us fell in love with the kids and each of us express that in a beautifully different way. First up...Lori!

I am returning to Kharkov, Ukraine in January because my life was completely turned upside down by meeting these beautiful kids. I saw myself in them, but I'm quite sure they've suffered much more than I can even imagine. I feel God pulling me toward them. I feel the need to show them that they are very important and that they are loveable. Even if it's just a fleeting memory to them when they are sitting on a street corner someday, I want them to know that at least one person loved them. Sometimes, it's enough to change a life.

- Lori Martin

1 comment: