Monday, January 3, 2011

Ukraine Team Arrives in Kiev!

Hello Ukraine Team supporters! I am David Swan, Torrey's husband. Although I am not traveling to Ukraine with the team, Russ has asked me to update the blog when they are unable.

I just wanted to let you all know that I just talked to Torrey (only for about 30 seconds) and the team has safely arrived in Kiev. They are going to get some much needed sleep and depart in the morning via 8 hr bus ride to their final destination. That's all I have for now. Please keep praying for them!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, David. Please update often as my baby girl is with the group and I'm a big worry wart, and, a busybody at the same time. (:
    Praying almost constantly and if I'm not I know someone else is. What a comfort to know that!!

    In Oklahoma,

    Kathi Trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! Almost like being there! Thank you so much for the update. I know you all are loving the time with these great kids. God will work in their lives, hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was adopted from this orphanage. Will the team be going back to nova vodolaga anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete