Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meet the Team: Prithvi Muddana


                                       Name: Prithvi Muddana

# of Visits to Ukraine: This will be my first

Favorite place you've ever visited: The sunrise over the Andes Mountains in Peru

Music of choice for our upcoming 9 hour flight: Worship music, a good, healthy dose of country, and some Mumford and Needtobreathe on the side

Food you will miss most while in Ukraine: Chick Fil-A (chicken sandwich with waffle fries and a cookies and cream milkshake)

Favorite word you've learned in Russian so far: Paka paka

Why you're going this summer: I've noticed one thing my life: that I have made very few, if any, decisions on what I would do each step of the way. God has always led me along the right path for my life. This is one of those examples. I picked up a picture of Dima Pelepenko when Midtown did the pray for child board. I prayed for him, went to a few meetings, and God put it on my heart to go. After being unable to go on previous trips, the timing finally worked out for this trip. I love working with kids and have been on a few service trips, but I am excited to be a part of something that's bigger than my daily worries and to see what God has in store for my first mission trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment