Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet the Team: Angel Bachuss


NameAngel Bachuss

# of Visits to Ukraine4th visit to Ukraine

Favorite place you've ever visited: Cinque Terre, Italy - Beautful little Italian towns along the Meditteranean cost that you can hike between

Music of choice for our upcoming 9 hour flight: My ipod is dead, so no music this trip.  I'm currently reading 3 different books:  The China Study, The Historian, and Eat and Run (I have a short attention span Smile)

Food you will miss most while in UkraineWatermelon and strawberries!!!

Favorite word you've learned in Russian so far: Moledietz (Way to go!)

Why you're going this summer: I'm going this summer to Ukraine because God really loves the people and orphans of Ukraine.  And God has called me to love and serve them.  Also, I'm going because I never feel as joyful, peaceful, and close to God as I do when I'm running around at camp with a bunch of sweaty people yelling in Russian. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment