Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet the Team: Michelle Reising


Name: Michelle "Masha" Reising


Age: old enough not to disclose it here


Occupation: Graduate Student in Psychology (please don't ask me if I can read your thoughts - we're not telepathic)


Favorite Movie: anything old, especially anything with Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Katharine Hepburn, Gregory Peck, James Stewart, or Montgomery Clift, or Humphrey Bogart


What is your perfect day?: a day on the beach with everyone I love (and where I miraculously don't get sun burned)


If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?: my grandmother, Gingie, when she was in her 20s


WHY are you going???: God changed my life 3 years ago when I first went to Ukraine, albeit hesitantly, I don't know how to pass up a chance to see the kids again...and to meet new kids! I've never experienced God's love more strongly than when I have experienced his love for those kids...and how that reflects his love for me as well

No comments:

Post a Comment